Detroit mayor Dave Bing rooting for Syracuse, not Michigan
For Detroit mayor Dave Bing, it isn't a question who he's rooting for in Saturday's Final Four game between Michigan and Syracuse. "Who else would I root for?" he asks the Syracuse Post-Standard. The easy pick is the Orange, representing his alma mater, rather than the home team in the Wolverines. Bing will be in Atlanta on Saturday night for the game. Bing, 69, played at Syracuse from 1963-66, once rooming with current long-time coach Jim Boeheim. He led the team in scoring in each of his final three seasons with the Orange, topping out at 28.4 points per game in 1966. Bing later... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings