Detroit mayor Dave Bing rooting for Syracuse, not Michigan
For Detroit mayor Dave Bing, it isn't a question who he's rooting for in Saturday's Final Four game between Michigan and Syracuse. "Who else would I root for?" he asks the Syracuse Post-Standard. The easy pick is the Orange, representing his alma mater, rather than the home team in the Wolverines. Bing will be in Atlanta on Saturday night for the game. Bing, 69, played at Syracuse from 1963-66, once rooming with current long-time coach Jim Boeheim. He led the team in scoring in each of his final three seasons with the Orange, topping out at 28.4 points per game in 1966. Bing later... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein