Detroit Tigers prospect Jordan Lennerton in All-Star Futures Game; Nick Castellanos in final vote
Tigers assistant general manager Al Avila said he's very proud that Toledo Mud Hens first baseman Jordan Lennerton was named to the World roster for the All-Star Futures Game, which will be played July 14 at Citi Field in New York.
Lennerton, who is from Canada, is currently the only representative for the Tigers in the game.
Toledo outfielder Nick Castellanos is among five finalists for the U.S. team that will be determined by fan voting, which ends Sunday. Castellanos was the All-Star Futures Game MVP last season.
Lennerton, 27, was a 33rd-round pick by the Tigers in 2008 out of Oregon... read more
- 02:59 Mueller probe gets info from ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches