Detroit Tigers prospect Jordan Lennerton in All-Star Futures Game; Nick Castellanos in final vote
Tigers assistant general manager Al Avila said he's very proud that Toledo Mud Hens first baseman Jordan Lennerton was named to the World roster for the All-Star Futures Game, which will be played July 14 at Citi Field in New York.
Lennerton, who is from Canada, is currently the only representative for the Tigers in the game.
Toledo outfielder Nick Castellanos is among five finalists for the U.S. team that will be determined by fan voting, which ends Sunday. Castellanos was the All-Star Futures Game MVP last season.
Lennerton, 27, was a 33rd-round pick by the Tigers in 2008 out of Oregon... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer