Detroit Tigers prospect Jordan Lennerton in All-Star Futures Game; Nick Castellanos in final vote
Tigers assistant general manager Al Avila said he's very proud that Toledo Mud Hens first baseman Jordan Lennerton was named to the World roster for the All-Star Futures Game, which will be played July 14 at Citi Field in New York.
Lennerton, who is from Canada, is currently the only representative for the Tigers in the game.
Toledo outfielder Nick Castellanos is among five finalists for the U.S. team that will be determined by fan voting, which ends Sunday. Castellanos was the All-Star Futures Game MVP last season.
Lennerton, 27, was a 33rd-round pick by the Tigers in 2008 out of Oregon... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...