Developer buys Mesa's Fiesta Mall, plans makeover into health, education campus
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Developers plan to transform Fiesta Mall into a campus focused on health and education.
Fiesta Mall in Mesa, once a giant in the southeast Valley shopping scene, has been sold to a duo of developers who plan to transform the withering mall into a campus focused on health and education.
The sale price was $6.72 million.
New owners Dimension Financial & Realty Investments Inc., spearheaded by Jerry Tokoph and Wayne Howard, intend to spend as much as $30 million on the makeover.
The company paid cash for the 380,000-square-foot mall. The seller was LNR... read more
- 12:10 2 kids, 2 adults injured in Phoenix crash
- 09:08 'Camino Island': Grisham's tasty thriller about a literary heist
- 09:05 Fact Check: Has Education Department spent more than $4M on travel,...
- 08:33 Minority advocates say Trump's budget will hurt their causes
- 08:11 10 hot books you won't want to miss this summer
- 06:11 Books: New and noteworthy
- 05:59 Hatchback cars stage a comeback
- 05:57 India reports its first 3 cases of the Zika virus
- 03:16 AP source: Kushner sought secret communications with Russia
- 03:16 Back home after foreign trip, Trump faces slew of challenges