Developer buys Mesa's Fiesta Mall, plans makeover into health, education campus
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Developers plan to transform Fiesta Mall into a campus focused on health and education.
Fiesta Mall in Mesa, once a giant in the southeast Valley shopping scene, has been sold to a duo of developers who plan to transform the withering mall into a campus focused on health and education.
The sale price was $6.72 million.
New owners Dimension Financial & Realty Investments Inc., spearheaded by Jerry Tokoph and Wayne Howard, intend to spend as much as $30 million on the makeover.
The company paid cash for the 380,000-square-foot mall. The seller was LNR... read more
- 10:32 The Latest: Corker wants end to Trump broadsides vs Sessions
- 10:28 The Latest: Parents concede baby Charlie dying in hospice
- 10:28 Judge set to decide on where Charlie Gard's spends last days
- 10:25 AMBER Alert issued for 1-month-old Yuma boy
- 10:18 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces
- 10:04 50 students start down grueling path in Mayo Med School's inaugural...
- 09:45 Arizona Supreme Court lets ruling stand that protects Republic...
- 09:41 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces.
- 08:34 The Latest: Trump blasts Murkowski on health care vote
- 08:23 Britain to ban sale of new diesel, gasoline cars by 2040