Developer buys Mesa's Fiesta Mall, plans makeover into health, education campus
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Developers plan to transform Fiesta Mall into a campus focused on health and education.
Fiesta Mall in Mesa, once a giant in the southeast Valley shopping scene, has been sold to a duo of developers who plan to transform the withering mall into a campus focused on health and education.
The sale price was $6.72 million.
New owners Dimension Financial & Realty Investments Inc., spearheaded by Jerry Tokoph and Wayne Howard, intend to spend as much as $30 million on the makeover.
The company paid cash for the 380,000-square-foot mall. The seller was LNR... read more
- 18:36 Grand Canyon basketball faces toughest opponent to date in San Diego
- 18:32 ASU rescinds Charlie Rose journalism award
- 17:59 6 Phoenix post offices to open on Sundays for holiday shipping
- 17:58 Coyotes Game Day: Battle of backup goaltenders on tap vs. Kings
- 17:45 Moon Valley football players invited to Territorial Cup by ASU...
- 17:13 Game Day: Buzzer-beaters becoming a habit for Devin Booker
- 16:37 ASU's Territorial Cup challenge: Containing Khalil Tate
- 16:05 Arizona firefighter accidentally shot on trip was 'everybody's friend'
- 15:50 Few Arizonans expect GOP tax-cut plan will help them, poll says
- 15:09 Territorial Cup: Things to watch, key players and a prediction