Developer buys Mesa's Fiesta Mall, plans makeover into health, education campus
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Developers plan to transform Fiesta Mall into a campus focused on health and education.
Fiesta Mall in Mesa, once a giant in the southeast Valley shopping scene, has been sold to a duo of developers who plan to transform the withering mall into a campus focused on health and education.
The sale price was $6.72 million.
New owners Dimension Financial & Realty Investments Inc., spearheaded by Jerry Tokoph and Wayne Howard, intend to spend as much as $30 million on the makeover.
The company paid cash for the 380,000-square-foot mall. The seller was LNR... read more
- 20:19 Veteran shot by Mesa PD sought treatment from Phoenix VA, wife says
- 20:14 Diamondbacks clinch playoff spot, home field in NL wild card game
- 19:38 Arizona groups send supplies to Mexico after 3 disastrous earthquakes
- 19:04 Fitzgerald, Witten share same values, talents and at least one more...
- 18:39 Stanford turns to K.J. Costello at QB after Chryst injury, wins big
- 17:25 Parents, alumni protest Great Hearts Academies' transgender policy
- 17:25 Two men killed in plane crash north of Prescott
- 17:25 'It Shouldn't Hurt to be a Child': Prevent Child Abuse Arizona...
- 17:25 More than 40 flights diverted after fire alarm at Sky Harbor...
- 17:19 Diamondbacks clinch playoff spot with NL wild card berth