Developer buys Mesa's Fiesta Mall, plans makeover into health, education campus
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Developers plan to transform Fiesta Mall into a campus focused on health and education.
Fiesta Mall in Mesa, once a giant in the southeast Valley shopping scene, has been sold to a duo of developers who plan to transform the withering mall into a campus focused on health and education.
The sale price was $6.72 million.
New owners Dimension Financial & Realty Investments Inc., spearheaded by Jerry Tokoph and Wayne Howard, intend to spend as much as $30 million on the makeover.
The company paid cash for the 380,000-square-foot mall. The seller was LNR... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...