Developers propose 50-story residential building near Alton Road flyover
Developers are planning to build what could be Miami Beach's tallest building on the city's front doorstep — beside the Alton Road flyover at the end of the MacArthur Causeway.
Designed by international architecture firm Perkins + Will, the residential tower would rise 50 stories at the foot of the flyover. A six-story waterfall and three-acre public park would take the place of a dilapidated hospital and parking garage that now greet the millions of visitors streaming into South Beach from the MacArthur.
With only four units per floor, the condos would go for $2 million, with... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein