Devils lose to streaking Bruins, in danger of missing playoffs
BRUINS 4, DEVILS 2
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Brad Marchand and Jarome Iginla scored in a 59-second span early in the second period and the Boston Bruins beat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 on Tuesday night for their 10th straight win.
Patrice Bergeron and Chris Kelly also scored and Chad Johnson made 20 saves as the Eastern Conference leaders hurt the Devils’ postseason hopes by sending them to their third straight loss.
The 10-game winning streak ties Anaheim for the NHL’s longest this season. It is the Bruins’ longest since a 10-game run in November 2011, and four shy of the franchise record set in... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft