Devils lose to streaking Bruins, in danger of missing playoffs
BRUINS 4, DEVILS 2
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Brad Marchand and Jarome Iginla scored in a 59-second span early in the second period and the Boston Bruins beat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 on Tuesday night for their 10th straight win.
Patrice Bergeron and Chris Kelly also scored and Chad Johnson made 20 saves as the Eastern Conference leaders hurt the Devils’ postseason hopes by sending them to their third straight loss.
The 10-game winning streak ties Anaheim for the NHL’s longest this season. It is the Bruins’ longest since a 10-game run in November 2011, and four shy of the franchise record set in... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...