Diamondbacks' Jake Lamb still searching for answers against left-handers
The questions have dogged Jake Lamb for years, and if he is going to answer them, it might need to be soon. Since reaching the majors four years ago, the Diamondbacks third baseman has never been able to hit left-handed pitching. This year could be a last chance to show he can.
“We're at a point now where I have to do something about it,” Lamb said. “I'm not stupid to the numbers. I've just got to keep working at it. I get what everyone says. I know the numbers; I realize what's going on. I just got to prove that I can do it. Not really prove it to anybody but kind of myself.”
Lamb has... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing