Diamondbacks' Ketel Marte on Robinson Cano suspension: 'I couldn't believe it'
As MLB Network played on the TVs in the Diamondbacks clubhouse, infielder Ketel Marte kept himself busy by chatting with players and staff near his locker.
Marte was already well aware of the story everyone was talking about, which was the announcement from MLB on Tuesday that Seattle Mariners second baseman Robinson Cano had been suspended 80 games for testing positive for a banned substance.
Cano tested positive for a diuretic called "furosemide," which violated the MLB's drug prevention and treatment program. He had initially failed a test before the season but only recently... read more
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care