Diamondbacks' Ketel Marte on Robinson Cano suspension: 'I couldn't believe it'
As MLB Network played on the TVs in the Diamondbacks clubhouse, infielder Ketel Marte kept himself busy by chatting with players and staff near his locker.
Marte was already well aware of the story everyone was talking about, which was the announcement from MLB on Tuesday that Seattle Mariners second baseman Robinson Cano had been suspended 80 games for testing positive for a banned substance.
Cano tested positive for a diuretic called "furosemide," which violated the MLB's drug prevention and treatment program. He had initially failed a test before the season but only recently... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...