Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo eases his greatest regret by rewarding Patrick Corbin
Regrets. They happen almost daily in the world of sports.
Sometimes, though, they run incredibly deep and can be franchise-altering moments, like in 1956 when the NBA's St. Louis Hawks decided to trade away the third overall draft pick - Bill Russell - to the Boston Celtics.
Mike Ditka, meanwhile, has always said his biggest regret as coach of the Chicago Bears was not giving Walter Payton enough chances to score a touchdown during Super Bowl XX. “It bothered him and because it bothered him, it bothered me,” Ditka wrote in his book, “The '85 Bears.”
Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo has a... read more
- 13:21 Arizona Cardinals drafted Pat Tillman 20 years ago
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely