Diamondbacks' Paul Goldschmidt talks bowling event, J.D. Martinez and more
CLOSE Diamondbacks star Paul Goldschmidt talks about upcoming Goldy's Bowling Bash at Lucky Strike bowling alley
Diamondbacks first baseman Paul Goldschmidt will christen the start of the 2018 baseball season with the second-annual Goldy's Bowling Bash on Feb. 22 at Lucky Strike in downtown Phoenix.
Goldschmidt spoke with the media on Wednesday at Lucky Strike to preview the event and share his thoughts on the upcoming campaign for the Diamondbacks.
“The fun thing was just the atmosphere here,” Goldschmidt said of last year's inaugural event. “Doing an event for the first time, you don't... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...