Diamondbacks' Paul Goldschmidt talks bowling event, J.D. Martinez and more
CLOSE Diamondbacks star Paul Goldschmidt talks about upcoming Goldy's Bowling Bash at Lucky Strike bowling alley
Diamondbacks first baseman Paul Goldschmidt will christen the start of the 2018 baseball season with the second-annual Goldy's Bowling Bash on Feb. 22 at Lucky Strike in downtown Phoenix.
Goldschmidt spoke with the media on Wednesday at Lucky Strike to preview the event and share his thoughts on the upcoming campaign for the Diamondbacks.
“The fun thing was just the atmosphere here,” Goldschmidt said of last year's inaugural event. “Doing an event for the first time, you don't... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...