Diamondbacks pitcher Patrick Corbin jumps in lake after winning Waste Management Phoenix Open Pro-Am
Archie Bradley commands all the headlines (for good reason), but it was another Diamondbacks pitcher who left the Waste Management Phoenix Open Pro-Am in the spotlight on Wednesday.
Starter Patrick Corbin's team - including former Cardinals kicker Jay Feely and two-time defending Phoenix Open champions Hideki Matsuyama - won the Pro-Am, so Corbin celebrated by jumping into the lake on the 18th hole and posting it on Instagram, naturally.
Considering most of the pros only played nine holes, having Matsuyama for all 18 likely factored greatly into their win.
The official Pro-Am results are... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...