Diamondbacks pitcher Patrick Corbin jumps in lake after winning Waste Management Phoenix Open Pro-Am
Archie Bradley commands all the headlines (for good reason), but it was another Diamondbacks pitcher who left the Waste Management Phoenix Open Pro-Am in the spotlight on Wednesday.
Starter Patrick Corbin's team - including former Cardinals kicker Jay Feely and two-time defending Phoenix Open champions Hideki Matsuyama - won the Pro-Am, so Corbin celebrated by jumping into the lake on the 18th hole and posting it on Instagram, naturally.
Considering most of the pros only played nine holes, having Matsuyama for all 18 likely factored greatly into their win.
The official Pro-Am results are... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...