Diamondbacks' pitcher Taijuan Walker brings the heat, by way of tacos
The Arizona Diamondbacks pitchers are on fire. Or at least, their taste buds are.
Archie Bradley emitted a loud "Woo!" as he bit into one of Taijuan Walker's bison tacos.
"My mouth is on fire, bro," he said.
Standing in front of specialty designed taco truck, Walker and his wife Heather handed out free tacos to teammates and fans at Salt River Fields on Monday ahead of the Diamondbacks' spring training game against the Colorado Rockies.
Walker was the star, but as usual Bradley stole the show when he drove up blasting the horn on a golf cart full of Diamondbacks players.... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...