Diamondbacks’ Robbie Ray looking to build on strong 2017
Following a season in which he performed like one of the best and most dominant starters in baseball, Diamondbacks lefty Robbie Ray isn't hoping to repeat his success. He's looking to build on it.
“That was just kind of the floor,” Ray said. “I set the floor where it needed to be.”
Ray's emergence last year occurred in lockstep with the Diamondbacks' unexpected 93-win season. He was at the center of the rotation's historic performance - the club's starters posted the best ERA in the franchise's 20-year history - and that unit's success was as responsible as any for the team's year-over-year... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler