Diamondbacks’ Robbie Ray looking to build on strong 2017
Following a season in which he performed like one of the best and most dominant starters in baseball, Diamondbacks lefty Robbie Ray isn't hoping to repeat his success. He's looking to build on it.
“That was just kind of the floor,” Ray said. “I set the floor where it needed to be.”
Ray's emergence last year occurred in lockstep with the Diamondbacks' unexpected 93-win season. He was at the center of the rotation's historic performance - the club's starters posted the best ERA in the franchise's 20-year history - and that unit's success was as responsible as any for the team's year-over-year... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates