Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are behind him
Paul Goldschmidt has been asked the question over and over the past five months. He's heard it from reporters, teammates, coaches - he even heard it from a fan during a Q&A session at FanFest.
Did the elbow issue that cost him a week in September contribute to his poor finish?
He says he understands the question. But he says there's nothing to it.
“It didn't have anything to do with it,” Goldschmidt said. “I came back and I was playing OK for a little bit in September, but I really didn't play that well. That's happened before.”
But it hadn't happened often, nor had a Goldschmidt slump... read more
- 09:24 New data: Americans filling far fewer opioid prescriptions
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...