Diamondbacks still searching for 5th starting pitcher
The Diamondbacks have initiated round three of filling their vacated fifth rotation spot.
After right-hander Troy Scribner lasted just 3 2/3 innings and walked six batters in a losing effort on Saturday against the Washington Nationals, the search is underway for the next candidate to take the job.
Right-hander Kris Medlen, who was pounded for seven runs over four innings against the Houston Astros on May 4, got the first crack. Left-hander Robbie Ray, whose oblique injury opened the hole in the rotation, just picked up a baseball on Saturday and does not seem close to a return.
For now,... read more
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot