Diamondbacks' Taijuan Walker still optimistic despite landing on DL
LOS ANGELES -Diamondbacks right-hander Taijuan Walker landed on the disabled list on Sunday, but the tone around the team continues to be more upbeat than normal as it relates to a pitcher dealing with an arm injury.
Walker's injury was officially termed “right forearm inflammation,” and though serious arm issues often can be described in those same terms, there have been no indications that Walker is dealing with something significant.
“I think everyone has felt some tightness in their forearm,” Walker said. “The first thing everyone thinks is, ‘Oh, it's Tommy John.' But I feel like you... read more
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe
- 16:25 Arizona high school basketball, volleyball player Brandon Kwan, who...
- 15:45 NFL schedule rumors: Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers in...
- 15:41 'Dance Moms' star Miller has cancer, underwent spine surgery
- 15:06 Poll: Most Texas voters oppose border wall