Diamondbacks' Taijuan Walker still optimistic despite landing on DL
LOS ANGELES -Diamondbacks right-hander Taijuan Walker landed on the disabled list on Sunday, but the tone around the team continues to be more upbeat than normal as it relates to a pitcher dealing with an arm injury.
Walker's injury was officially termed “right forearm inflammation,” and though serious arm issues often can be described in those same terms, there have been no indications that Walker is dealing with something significant.
“I think everyone has felt some tightness in their forearm,” Walker said. “The first thing everyone thinks is, ‘Oh, it's Tommy John.' But I feel like you... read more
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...
- 01:23 Review underway for Russia probe documents ordered released
- 01:23 Trump praises Kavanaugh, says everyone will be heard out
- 00:45 Trump imposes tariffs on $200B more of Chinese goods