Dick's Sporting Goods bans assault-style rifles at stores; CEO asks for 'common sense gun reform'
CLOSE Dick’s Sporting Goods will no longer sell assault-style rifles, like the ones used in the Parkland school shooting.
Dick's Sporting Goods is banning sales of assault-style weapons across all its stores after the Parkland, Florida, school shooting.
The nation's largest sporting goods retailer announced the move in an open letter and an appearance by CEO Ed Stack on "Good Morning America."
The retailer will also end sales of high-capacity magazines and sales of guns to people under 21 years old.
Assault-style-weapon sales ended at Dick's-branded stores after the Newtown,... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...