Dick's Sporting Goods bans assault-style rifles at stores; CEO asks for 'common sense gun reform'
CLOSE Dick’s Sporting Goods will no longer sell assault-style rifles, like the ones used in the Parkland school shooting.
Dick's Sporting Goods is banning sales of assault-style weapons across all its stores after the Parkland, Florida, school shooting.
The nation's largest sporting goods retailer announced the move in an open letter and an appearance by CEO Ed Stack on "Good Morning America."
The retailer will also end sales of high-capacity magazines and sales of guns to people under 21 years old.
Assault-style-weapon sales ended at Dick's-branded stores after the Newtown,... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat