Dimond volleyball team wins another Spiketacular
Teuila Lolotai directed a balanced offensive attack Saturday for the Dimond volleyball team, handing out 15 assists to help the Lynx defend their championship in the 21-team West Spiketacular.
Dimond defeated Kodiak in the championship match 25-16, 25-23 for its fourth straight title in the state's biggest high school volleyball tournament.
Alissa Pili provided eight kills, Cali Clark blasted seven and Brynn Sulte six for the Lynx. Defensively, Dimond was led by Anjoilyn Vreeland (12 digs), Jenna Hickel (10 digs) and Lolotai (6 digs).
>Kodiak’s Kalameli Matautia ripped seven kills and... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it