Dimond volleyball team wins another Spiketacular
Teuila Lolotai directed a balanced offensive attack Saturday for the Dimond volleyball team, handing out 15 assists to help the Lynx defend their championship in the 21-team West Spiketacular.
Dimond defeated Kodiak in the championship match 25-16, 25-23 for its fourth straight title in the state's biggest high school volleyball tournament.
Alissa Pili provided eight kills, Cali Clark blasted seven and Brynn Sulte six for the Lynx. Defensively, Dimond was led by Anjoilyn Vreeland (12 digs), Jenna Hickel (10 digs) and Lolotai (6 digs).
>Kodiak’s Kalameli Matautia ripped seven kills and... read more
- 13:21 Arizona Cardinals drafted Pat Tillman 20 years ago
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely