Disneyland raises prices, but why you may not be affected
Happiness is going to be more expensive for those seeking it at Disneyland.
The theme park raised the price of single-day tickets $11 for its busiest days (most weekends, summer and holidays) and $7 for average days. The cost of “value” tickets, available for off-peak days, remained the same.
Adults now will pay $135 for peak days and $117 for regular days. The “value” tickets, sold for select weekdays during the slower travel season, remain unchanged at $97.
CLOSE A trip to the Disney Resort in Anaheim is never cheap, but you can save a few bucks with the right attitude.
Annual passholders... read more
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...