Disneyland raises prices, but why you may not be affected
Happiness is going to be more expensive for those seeking it at Disneyland.
The theme park raised the price of single-day tickets $11 for its busiest days (most weekends, summer and holidays) and $7 for average days. The cost of “value” tickets, available for off-peak days, remained the same.
Adults now will pay $135 for peak days and $117 for regular days. The “value” tickets, sold for select weekdays during the slower travel season, remain unchanged at $97.
CLOSE A trip to the Disney Resort in Anaheim is never cheap, but you can save a few bucks with the right attitude.
Annual passholders... read more
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care
- 21:03 Texas is an abortion desert, with or without Trump's 'gag rule'
- 17:55 Giuliani: Briefing may prompt calls to end Russia probe
- 17:55 Trump: Melania 'doing great' after recent kidney treatment
- 17:55 Lupe Valdez makes payments on overdue taxes
- 17:40 Trump-Macron tree faces at least 2 years in quarantine
- 17:20 Trump makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct