Disneyland raises prices, but why you may not be affected
Happiness is going to be more expensive for those seeking it at Disneyland.
The theme park raised the price of single-day tickets $11 for its busiest days (most weekends, summer and holidays) and $7 for average days. The cost of “value” tickets, available for off-peak days, remained the same.
Adults now will pay $135 for peak days and $117 for regular days. The “value” tickets, sold for select weekdays during the slower travel season, remain unchanged at $97.
CLOSE A trip to the Disney Resort in Anaheim is never cheap, but you can save a few bucks with the right attitude.
Annual passholders... read more
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...