Do homework before making offer on house
I knew the minute we didn't get the house it was the one I wanted. I hadn't been this heartsick since I got sent home from summer camp with mono.
After helping DC shop for a new home for months -- a home he made no secret of saying could be ours if our stars stayed aligned -- we had a good sense of what we wanted.
Like much of life, the house-hunting process turned out to be a string of butterfly-high hopes followed by canyons of disappointment. Houses with so much promise online turned out to have fatal flaws -- literally. One was next to a cemetery. (It's really quiet, DC pointed out.)
On... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer