Do the Arizona Cardinals finally have a receiving threat at tight end?
A year ago, Ricky Seals-Jones was a nervous rookie with the Cardinals, trying to make the transition from college receiver to NFL tight end, with a locker in an auxiliary room reserved for all rookies bypassed in the draft.
Today, Seals-Jones is in a far different place. He isn't firmly established in the NFL, but he has a cubicle in the main locker room and he's shown enough to make the Cardinals believe he could be a featured part of the offense this fall.
“I think I went bald in a couple spots, had a couple gray hairs,” Seals-Jones said of last year. “The guy that gets drafted, he knows... read more
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care