Do you know your Valentine? Here's how to background check your date
CLOSE These are some of the biggest red flags to keep an eye on.
He's sexy, he's funny, he's got an edge. She's beautiful, she's smart, she's got a wild side.
Your new boo is perfect, but why do you always have to drive?
In the world of online dating, potential mates often meet without exchanging last names, let alone criminal histories. Though this information is public record, it's not tracked by regular search engines like Google, meaning you'll have to dig a little deeper.
Luckily, Arizona makes it easy to find almost any brush with the law in the state from the comfort of your own... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'