Do you know your Valentine? Here's how to background check your date
CLOSE These are some of the biggest red flags to keep an eye on.
He's sexy, he's funny, he's got an edge. She's beautiful, she's smart, she's got a wild side.
Your new boo is perfect, but why do you always have to drive?
In the world of online dating, potential mates often meet without exchanging last names, let alone criminal histories. Though this information is public record, it's not tracked by regular search engines like Google, meaning you'll have to dig a little deeper.
Luckily, Arizona makes it easy to find almost any brush with the law in the state from the comfort of your own... read more
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...