Dodgers can't beat Tim Lincecum despite 7 walks
LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Dodgers weren't able to capitalize on seven walks by San Francisco's Tim Lincecum and were 1 for 9 against him with runners in scoring position.
Josh Beckett also faltered in his season debut as Los Angeles dropped the rubber game of a season-opening three-game series with the defending World Series champions.
"The Giants are the world champs, we know that, and they have a great team," said slugger Matt Kemp, who was 0 for 2 in bases-loaded situations and hitless in four at-bats in the Dodgers' 5-3 loss on Wednesday night.
"But it's not all... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt