Dodgers players feel at home in new clubhouse
What could be the most impressive feature of the $100-million-plus renovations at Dodger Stadium can't be seen by the public: the home clubhouse.
"It's probably the best clubhouse in baseball," Adrian Gonzalez said. "Something comes up, we feel bad to even bring it up now."
While modernized, the players' dressing quarters aren't much larger than they used to be. But the room is only one in a subterranean maze that was created by Janet Marie Smith, who oversaw the renovation project. The area of the entire clubhouse has doubled.
Under the field-level seats is a new... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance