Donald Trump campaign is donating cash to these Texas midterm races
President Donald Trump's re-election campaign is donating money to several Texas Republicans facing tough opponents in the upcoming midterm elections.
The campaign announced Thursday it would be contributing to six congressional candidates in the Lone Star State, reports the Texas Tribune.
The funds will be going to John Culberson of Houston, John Carter of Round Rock, Pete Sessions of Dallas, Michael Cloud of Victoria and Mike Conaway of Midland.
As the Tribune points out, three out of the six Republican candidates receiving cash from Trump are being outraised by Democratic opponents.
It's... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...