Donald Trump Jr. endorses George P. Bush for Land Commissioner
AUSTIN — Donald Trump Jr. waded into the Texas Land Commissioner race Tuesday, endorsing incumbent George P. Bush.
Bush is running against three Republicans -- including former Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson, who has been no big fan of the president -- in the March 6 primary.
"Elections are about choices," Trump wrote in a tweet. "In 2016 George P. Bush endorsed Donald J. Trump and campaigned for him. His opponent attacked Trump and urged him to quit the race. Texas conservatives have a clear choice: Bush for Texas Land Commissioner."
Some far right Republicans accuse... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...