Donald Trump roars back with a terrific Tuesday
Resurgent billionaire Donald Trump last night captured big victories in Michigan and Mississippi — overcoming recent defeats and strong GOP establishment
resistance to head into next week’s
crucial contests with a new wave
“Thirty-eight million dollars worth of horrible lies, but that’s OK,” Trump said, referring to negative TV ads by Republican establishment super PACs in recent days. “It shows you how brilliant the public is, because they knew they were lies, and it was really amazing to watch, to get these kinds of numbers.
“I want to thank the special interests and the... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates