Donny Marshall knocks IU's iconic candy-striped pants, Hoosier Nation lets him have it
CLOSE IU head coach Archie Miller meets with the media to discuss the Hoosiers' rout of Minnesota Friday night.
Indiana won by 24 points Friday night. So why were Hoosiers fans so upset?
Well, FS1 announcer Donny Marshall didn't make any new friends in Bloomington on Friday. The former UConn player apparently wasn't a fan of IU's iconic candy-striped pants.
You can knock on the dusty banners, but the candy-striped pants? That's crossing the line. Also, it's not too far of a stretch to assume more than 70 percent of those who watched Friday night's broadcast were IU fans. So why... read more
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 13:08 Steven Souza Jr. eager to fill key role, join familiar teammates on...
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals