Donny Osmond explains how he keeps the romance alive
It's no longer "Puppy Love" for Donny Osmond. But after 39 years of marriage to his wife Debra, he still knows how to be romantic.
The 59-year-old singer said after his recent performance on “Dancing with the Stars" that he was planning something big to celebrate their 40th anniversary on May 8th.
"We've always been talking about renewing our vows," the former teen idol revealed. "I'm not sure where we're going to do it, but there's a certain place in Hawaii. I actually proposed to my wife in Hawaii. So we might just do it in Hawaii for 40."
Isn't she... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget