Donny Osmond explains how he keeps the romance alive
It's no longer "Puppy Love" for Donny Osmond. But after 39 years of marriage to his wife Debra, he still knows how to be romantic.
The 59-year-old singer said after his recent performance on “Dancing with the Stars" that he was planning something big to celebrate their 40th anniversary on May 8th.
"We've always been talking about renewing our vows," the former teen idol revealed. "I'm not sure where we're going to do it, but there's a certain place in Hawaii. I actually proposed to my wife in Hawaii. So we might just do it in Hawaii for 40."
Isn't she... read more
- 11:45 Germany says reviving G-8 with Russia 'not up for debate'
- 11:41 Reports of man with gun near Bostrom High School in Phoenix prompts...
- 11:36 House approves stopgap spending bill to avert shutdown
- 11:36 Trump signs executive order expanding drilling in Arctic, Atlantic...
- 11:32 Reports of man with gun near Phoenix school prompts lockdown
- 11:30 'World's heaviest woman' drops 713 pounds – or has she?
- 11:26 The Latest: Death penalty described as red line for Turkey
- 11:26 Tombstone of famed rabbi damaged in Czech town of Prostejov
- 11:17 Shocking Guatemala video shows car plowing through protesters
- 11:15 UK jury convicts doctor of performing unnecessary surgeries