Donny Osmond explains how he keeps the romance alive
It's no longer "Puppy Love" for Donny Osmond. But after 39 years of marriage to his wife Debra, he still knows how to be romantic.
The 59-year-old singer said after his recent performance on “Dancing with the Stars" that he was planning something big to celebrate their 40th anniversary on May 8th.
"We've always been talking about renewing our vows," the former teen idol revealed. "I'm not sure where we're going to do it, but there's a certain place in Hawaii. I actually proposed to my wife in Hawaii. So we might just do it in Hawaii for 40."
Isn't she... read more
- 21:05 DPS: Serial speeder falls into trap set by Arizona troopers
- 21:01 Trades, not picks, could headline Arizona Coyotes' draft
- 20:47 Hosting congressional picnic, Trump calls for unity
- 20:22 Heat wave boosts burns in Phoenix as pavement, cars scald
- 20:02 Extreme Phoenix heat: Is there an upside?
- 19:42 SBOE members take issue with charter school proposal
- 18:22 FDA approves quicker-to-administer drug for blood cancers
- 17:42 Phoenix boutique offers wedding dresses at fraction of cost
- 17:31 Fascinations tones down sexy products, hopes to lure more customers
- 17:03 Trump's putdown of wind energy whips up a backlash in Iowa