Donny Osmond explains how he keeps the romance alive
It's no longer "Puppy Love" for Donny Osmond. But after 39 years of marriage to his wife Debra, he still knows how to be romantic.
The 59-year-old singer said after his recent performance on “Dancing with the Stars" that he was planning something big to celebrate their 40th anniversary on May 8th.
"We've always been talking about renewing our vows," the former teen idol revealed. "I'm not sure where we're going to do it, but there's a certain place in Hawaii. I actually proposed to my wife in Hawaii. So we might just do it in Hawaii for 40."
Isn't she... read more
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut
- 14:58 The Latest: Pennsylvania court issues new congressional map