Dorian Murray, the boy behind #dstrong, has died of cancer
Dorian Murray, the 8-year-old Rhode Island boy who captured the hearts of New Englanders, celebrities, and folks around the world as he battled stage-four cancer, has died.
Dorian’s cancer fight has been documented on the Facebook page Praying for Dorian and on social media with the hashtag “#dstrong.”
Related Links Today is ‘DStrong Day’ in Rhode Island, honoring a child with incurable cancer Gronk visits Rhode Island 8-year-old fighting stage-four cancer His death was announced on the Praying for Dorian Facebook page.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below “Dorian J. Murray (#dstrong) has... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes