Dorothy Jerry Graves
CULLMAN - Dorothy Jerry Graves
Graveside services for Dorothy Jerry Graves, 74, of Vinemont will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Graves Gap Cemetery in Blount County, Bro. Steve Rodgers officiating.
Cullman Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Mrs. Graves passed away Wednesday, April 3, at her residence. She was born Oct. 23, 1938, to Carl Clinton and Ruby Lee Howard Curry.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Ed Graves; a sister, Joy Tucker; and two grandchildren, Bridget Graves and Candy Graves.
Survivors include a son, Edward Dewey (Laura) Graves II;... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance