Doughnut shop blamed for Ohio norovirus outbreak to reopen
MAUMEE, Ohio (AP) — Health officials in Ohio say a doughnut shop blamed for a norovirus outbreak that has sickened more than 400 people will be allowed to reopen.
The Blade reports (http://bit.ly/2fATDVc ) inspectors from the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department has given Mama C's Donuts in Maumee a clean bill of health after 325 people in Lucas County and 69 in neighboring Wood County reported becoming ill this week after consuming food from the shop.
Health officials say a total of 27 people from the two northwest Ohio counties have fallen ill after coming in contact with someone who had... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace