Doughnut shop blamed for Ohio norovirus outbreak to reopen
MAUMEE, Ohio (AP) — Health officials in Ohio say a doughnut shop blamed for a norovirus outbreak that has sickened more than 400 people will be allowed to reopen.
The Blade reports (http://bit.ly/2fATDVc ) inspectors from the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department has given Mama C's Donuts in Maumee a clean bill of health after 325 people in Lucas County and 69 in neighboring Wood County reported becoming ill this week after consuming food from the shop.
Health officials say a total of 27 people from the two northwest Ohio counties have fallen ill after coming in contact with someone who had... read more
- 19:25 GCU baseball drops season opener to TCU
- 18:42 Arizona high school football: Spencer Rattler, Jack Miller No. 1...
- 18:39 Biden, in public and private, tiptoes toward a 2020 run
- 18:39 Trump overreaches to claim indictment proves 'no collusion'
- 18:39 Trump focuses on first responders after Florida shooting
- 18:39 FBI pressure increases with failure to avert school shooting
- 18:39 How to disrupt an election: Fake IDs, fraud and Facebook
- 18:39 Mueller charges Russians with meddling in 2016 race
- 17:47 Overwatch Championship: Four teams compete for scholarships at ASU...
- 17:30 Step by step: How the Parkland school shooting unfolded