Doughnut shop blamed for Ohio norovirus outbreak to reopen
MAUMEE, Ohio (AP) — Health officials in Ohio say a doughnut shop blamed for a norovirus outbreak that has sickened more than 400 people will be allowed to reopen.
The Blade reports (http://bit.ly/2fATDVc ) inspectors from the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department has given Mama C's Donuts in Maumee a clean bill of health after 325 people in Lucas County and 69 in neighboring Wood County reported becoming ill this week after consuming food from the shop.
Health officials say a total of 27 people from the two northwest Ohio counties have fallen ill after coming in contact with someone who had... read more
- 19:03 Red Wings trade Riley Sheahan to make cap space for Andreas Athanasiou
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa