Doughnut shop blamed for Ohio norovirus outbreak to reopen
MAUMEE, Ohio (AP) — Health officials in Ohio say a doughnut shop blamed for a norovirus outbreak that has sickened more than 400 people will be allowed to reopen.
The Blade reports (http://bit.ly/2fATDVc ) inspectors from the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department has given Mama C's Donuts in Maumee a clean bill of health after 325 people in Lucas County and 69 in neighboring Wood County reported becoming ill this week after consuming food from the shop.
Health officials say a total of 27 people from the two northwest Ohio counties have fallen ill after coming in contact with someone who had... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator