Doughnut shop blamed for Ohio norovirus outbreak to reopen
MAUMEE, Ohio (AP) — Health officials in Ohio say a doughnut shop blamed for a norovirus outbreak that has sickened more than 400 people will be allowed to reopen.
The Blade reports (http://bit.ly/2fATDVc ) inspectors from the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department has given Mama C's Donuts in Maumee a clean bill of health after 325 people in Lucas County and 69 in neighboring Wood County reported becoming ill this week after consuming food from the shop.
Health officials say a total of 27 people from the two northwest Ohio counties have fallen ill after coming in contact with someone who had... read more
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot
- 04:45 Family separation policy starts dividing Republicans
- 03:27 First lady Melania Trump "hates" to see families separated
- 02:59 Prosecutor: 1 suspect dead and 20 people injured, four of them...
- 02:28 French media: Woman crying "God is great" has injured 2 with box...
- 02:15 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 02:15 Giuliani says Trump may consider pardons after Russia probe
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border