Downers Grove GOP voters look for change
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. -- Republican voters in the Chicago suburb of Downers Grove say they think it's time for a change in leadership in Springfield.
Fifty-three year-old Kevin Yessa says he voted for Winnetka businessman Bruce Rauner in Tuesday's primary. Rauner is running against state Sens. Bill Brady and Kirk Dillard and state Treasurer Dan Rutherford for the GOP nomination for governor. The computer programmer says he like that Rauner's plan to turn public employee pensions into 401(k)-style accounts.
Meanwhile 39-year-old Stephanie Komen says she voted for Dillard. She says she chose... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt