Doyel: FBI confirms NCAA doesn't run NCAA basketball. Shoe companies do.
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Former Indiana Pacers player Chuck Person is among four NCAA assistant basketball coaches facing charges in an FBI probe of fraud and corruption in college basketball. Financial advisers and representatives of a sportswear company also have been indicted.
INDIANAPOLIS - Abject greed has put college basketball where it is today. The naked and unseemly lust for the wrong kind of money led it here, into the middle of an FBI investigation, with several coaches under arrest and one legend defrocked and more of both, so much more, to come. More arrests. More... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike