Doyel: Frank Reich is accidental Colts coach — a happy accident
CLOSE Insider Stephen Holder and Gregg Doyel discuss the Colts' new coach, Frank Reich.
INDIANAPOLIS - In spite of himself, Frank Reich made it to the podium Tuesday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Smooth? This guy isn't smooth. He isn't slick. What we learned about the new coach of the Indianapolis Colts is that he's almost clueless in some ways, the very best of ways.
Here's one: When seven NFL jobs came open by the end of Black Monday, the day after the 2017 regular season ended, Frank Reich called his agent with specific instructions.
Leave me alone.
“Going dark,” is the way Reich... read more
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great