Dr. Manny: Could a fictional medical drama help revolutionize medicine?
Having watched my fair share of medical dramas over the years, I’ve become a little numb to their predictable characters and soap opera storylines, but a new show making its debut at the end of October has me intrigued for a number of reasons. With “Pure Genius,” CBS is attempting to offer us a glimpse at what medicine could look like in the future were it not for the bureaucracies, red tape, lack of funds and selfish motives that hold us back today.
The fictional show is centered on a billionaire and Silicon Valley tech mogul who has a devastating health secret and a quest to solve... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...