Dr. Manny: Could a fictional medical drama help revolutionize medicine?
Having watched my fair share of medical dramas over the years, I’ve become a little numb to their predictable characters and soap opera storylines, but a new show making its debut at the end of October has me intrigued for a number of reasons. With “Pure Genius,” CBS is attempting to offer us a glimpse at what medicine could look like in the future were it not for the bureaucracies, red tape, lack of funds and selfish motives that hold us back today.
The fictional show is centered on a billionaire and Silicon Valley tech mogul who has a devastating health secret and a quest to solve... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions