Dr Phil's interview with Aaron Hernandez's fiancee to air
The fiancee of former NFL player Aaron Hernandez is speaking out publicly for the first time.
A two-part interview with Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez is scheduled to air on the "Dr. Phil " show on Monday and Tuesday.
In excerpts already released, Jenkins-Hernandez tells host Dr. Phillip McGraw that she does not think that Hernandez's death in his prison cell on April 19 was a suicide, as authorities have ruled.
She says he was upbeat in their last telephone conversation just hours before he was found hanged, and told her and their daughter that "Daddy's going to come... read more
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe