Drew Sharp: Tigers' bullpen problems shrink if starting rotation rolls on
M INNEAPOLIS -- It was bound to happen -- and quickly.
The Tigers' bullpen would blow a ninth-inning lead, providing those who need something to worry about and protest against vital ammunition only two games into the season.
But what's most important is that the Tigers' starting pitching has yet to surrender an earned run. A starter has yet to go beyond the fifth inning, but that was mainly due to blustery conditions in Minnesota.
The Tigers will figure out the back end of the bullpen. It'll take time and no doubt test the patience of many, especially those directly involved. But it's... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House