Driver facing manslaughter in deadly Mesa crash
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE What is the difference between misdemeanors and felonies in Arizona?
A 58-year-old Apache Junction man has been arrested in connection with a deadly crash in Mesa earlier this month.
Mark Christian Honicky was being held in a county jail Monday on suspicion of manslaughter and endangerment, according to court records.
Mesa police say that Honicky collided with another vehicle on June 4, injuring the driver and killing the passenger.
The collision took place on Broadway Road, near the intersection of Sossaman Road.
The driver and passenger in the vehicle that... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional