Dual-sex dog's owner is attorney in Mich. same-sex marriage case
DETROIT — A hermaphrodite dog named Cody who was at the Detroit Dog Rescue has found a new owner — an attorney who helped spearhead a fight against the state's gay marriage ban and helped take the case to the U.S. Supreme Court.
“I’m really glad that we’re going to be able to provide a loving home for this dog," said Michigan attorney Dana Nessel. She added: "I’m not really certain what we refer to the dog as, pronoun-wise. We’ll work on that."
Cody first drew media attention after arriving at Detroit Dog Rescue last month. The silvery-gray pit bull mix had been listed as... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco