Dual-sex dog's owner is attorney in Mich. same-sex marriage case
DETROIT — A hermaphrodite dog named Cody who was at the Detroit Dog Rescue has found a new owner — an attorney who helped spearhead a fight against the state's gay marriage ban and helped take the case to the U.S. Supreme Court.
“I’m really glad that we’re going to be able to provide a loving home for this dog," said Michigan attorney Dana Nessel. She added: "I’m not really certain what we refer to the dog as, pronoun-wise. We’ll work on that."
Cody first drew media attention after arriving at Detroit Dog Rescue last month. The silvery-gray pit bull mix had been listed as... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold