Dubai prosecutor: Speed, drinking involved in crash that killed Northeastern students
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — High speed and alcohol were involved in a Ferrari crash that killed a survivor of the Boston Marathon bombing, a Canadian boxer and two others, a Dubai prosecutor said Wednesday.
Salah Bu Farousha, the head of Dubai Traffic Public Prosecution, declined to name any of those involved in the crash. But officials in Dubai, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity as they were not authorized to discuss the crash, identified those killed as Boston bombing survivor Victoria McGrath, Northeastern University student Priscilla Perez Torres, Canadian... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan