Ducey boasts hundreds of regulations repealed, changed in Arizona during past year
CLOSE In his final State of the State speech before his 2018 re-election campaign, Gov. Doug Ducey lays out his agenda.
Gov. Doug Ducey's office said Wednesday the state eliminated or changed 676 regulations in the past year as part of a broad effort to streamline government.
The repeals deal with everything from obsolete rules that outlived their usefulness to restrictions on reclaimed water, boat registrations, pharmacists, contractor licenses and other places where businesses intersect with state agencies.
The state still has an estimated 11,000 regulations, according to the Office of... read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case