Ducks convert 3 power-play chances in 6-4 win over Flames
CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — Corey Perry had a goal and an assist Monday, and the Anaheim Ducks went a perfect 3 for 3 on the power play in a 6-4 victory over the Calgary Flames.
The Flames led 3-2 after an action-packed first period, but with Johnny Gaudreau in the penalty box, Perry banged Cam Fowler's rebound past Jonas Hiller to tie it early in the second.
The Ducks went right back to the man advantage and needed only 11 seconds to convert, with a rebound deflecting off several players and going in off the skate of Sami Vatanan to put Anaheim into the lead for good.
Mike Santorelli, with a... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...