Ducks convert 3 power-play chances in 6-4 win over Flames
CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — Corey Perry had a goal and an assist Monday, and the Anaheim Ducks went a perfect 3 for 3 on the power play in a 6-4 victory over the Calgary Flames.
The Flames led 3-2 after an action-packed first period, but with Johnny Gaudreau in the penalty box, Perry banged Cam Fowler's rebound past Jonas Hiller to tie it early in the second.
The Ducks went right back to the man advantage and needed only 11 seconds to convert, with a rebound deflecting off several players and going in off the skate of Sami Vatanan to put Anaheim into the lead for good.
Mike Santorelli, with a... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...