Duo running from officers jump fence for refuge at a Peoria police station, police say
CLOSE Peoria police say shoplifting suspects Marwan Al Ebadi and Salma Hourieh were trying to flee officers when they inadvertently tried to seek refuge at a police station.
Probably not the smartest idea for a hiding place.
A pair of alleged shoplifters inadvertently handed themselves in after jumping over a fence and into a police station while trying to get away from officers in Peoria, according to police.
Officers located the pair while responding to a call for shoplifting at about 6:10 p.m. Feb. 16 near North Lake Pleasant Parkway, Peoria police said in a statement Tuesday.
Police... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results