Eagles' DeSean Jackson gets five-year contract
DeSean Jackson, given the franchise tag by the Philadelphia Eagles last week, won't have to fret over his contract status.
The Eagles announced Wednesday that the star wide receiver had agreed to terms on a five-year contract. While the team didn't announce any financial details, the Philadelphia Inquirer and ESPN's Adam Schefter both reported that the deal is worth $51 million.
“We are thrilled to be able to keep one of the NFL's top playmakers in Philadelphia,” Eagles coach Andy Reid said in a statement released by the team. “DeSean is a game breaker, he has the speed and ability to score... read more
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it
- 00:29 North Korea's offer of concessions comes with a catch for US
- 00:29 Trump's tariffs put GOP candidates in a bind in rural areas