Eagles' DeSean Jackson gets five-year contract
DeSean Jackson, given the franchise tag by the Philadelphia Eagles last week, won't have to fret over his contract status.
The Eagles announced Wednesday that the star wide receiver had agreed to terms on a five-year contract. While the team didn't announce any financial details, the Philadelphia Inquirer and ESPN's Adam Schefter both reported that the deal is worth $51 million.
“We are thrilled to be able to keep one of the NFL's top playmakers in Philadelphia,” Eagles coach Andy Reid said in a statement released by the team. “DeSean is a game breaker, he has the speed and ability to score... read more
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer
- 13:15 Former ASU offensive lineman Stephen Berg dies at 34
- 13:10 Q&A: The debate over the 'right to try' experimental drugs