Eagles vs. Patriots prediction in Super Bowl LII: Who has the edge?
Super Bowl LII kicks off at 4:30 p.m. MST Sunday on NBC (Ch. 12 in Phoenix.). Kent Somers from azcentral sports has been in Minneapolis all week; here's his scouting report and prediction for the Patriots vs. Eagles game:
Patriots on offenseIn their two Super Bowl victories over the Patriots, the Giants provided the blueprint for thwarting quarterback Tom Brady. Don't blitz. Get to Brady with four rushers. Hit him. Hit him again. The Eagles have the manpower to do that. Their defensive line has an advantage over the Patriots offensive line, and the Eagles are deep enough to keep rushers... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez