Eagles vs. Patriots prediction in Super Bowl LII: Who has the edge?
Super Bowl LII kicks off at 4:30 p.m. MST Sunday on NBC (Ch. 12 in Phoenix.). Kent Somers from azcentral sports has been in Minneapolis all week; here's his scouting report and prediction for the Patriots vs. Eagles game:
Patriots on offenseIn their two Super Bowl victories over the Patriots, the Giants provided the blueprint for thwarting quarterback Tom Brady. Don't blitz. Get to Brady with four rushers. Hit him. Hit him again. The Eagles have the manpower to do that. Their defensive line has an advantage over the Patriots offensive line, and the Eagles are deep enough to keep rushers... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...