Early Pac-12 football predictions: How will ASU, Arizona fare in 2018 college season?
Since they were hired in the same offseason at ASU and Arizona, Herm Edwards and Kevin Sumlin will forever be linked.
Their tenures will also always be compared.
We're still seven months away from them coaching their first games for the Sun Devils and Wildcats and projections for their seasons are already coming out.
RELATED: Grading the Pac-12 football coaching hires
What writers are saying about the new coaches' chances with their new teams in 2018 before signing day on Wednesday.
USA TODAY's Paul Myerberg ranked coaching hires by predicted order of winsSumlin is No. 3 on the list of the... read more
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list
- 09:58 Trump again attacks Obama over Russia
- 09:31 Mitch Albom plans sequel to 'Five People You Meet in Heaven'