Early voting for Texas, Harris county primary runoffs continues through Friday
Early voting for the May 22 primary runoff elections for a variety of congressional, state and local posts runs through Friday.
Harris County voters can cast ballots at 46 early voting locations from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mail-in ballots also are being accepted for those unable to make it to the polls.
One does not need to have voted in the March primaries to be eligible to cast a ballot in the runoffs.
There are 13 runoffs on the Democratic ticket and four in the Republican primary.
For a list of early voting locations, as well as sample ballots, go to harrisvotes.org.
To find early voting... read more
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot