Economic Reports for the Week Ahead
ECONOMIC REPORTS Data will include the Producer Price Index for December, and industrial production and capacity utilization for December (Wednesday); weekly jobless claims, the Consumer Price Index for December, housing starts for December, and the Philadelphia Fed manufacturing index for January (Thursday); and existing home sales for December (Friday).
CORPORATE EARNINGS Citigroup, TD Ameritrade and Wells Fargo (Tuesday); Bank of New York Mellon, Goldman Sachs, Charles Schwab, State Street, U.S. Bancorp and eBayBank of America, BlackRock, Morgan Stanley, Southwest Airlines, UnitedHealth... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer