Edmunds: Need a new pickup truck? Consider leasing
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE New Kelley Blue Book data shows Americans are choosing new trucks over new sedans.
We tend to think of pickup trucks as long-term purchases that will take us to work, haul our cargo and sit in our garages for years, long after we've paid them off. But the sticker prices of new vehicles have reached record highs, and a $650 monthly payment for a full-size truck can be a lot for some owners to manage.
If you want a truck and want to keep the payments more manageable, it might be time to think about leasing. Edmunds data shows that the monthly payment on the... read more
- 18:51 Glendale police: Man in 2 sexual assaults posed as police officer
- 18:40 Young Republicans: Moore victory 'will not be a win for our party'
- 18:33 Gila County official charged in Minnesota with child abuse shortly...
- 18:12 Scooter Molander steps down as Brophy Prep football coach
- 18:09 Arizona Cardinals release running back Andre Ellington
- 18:03 Republic of Texas map back in official hands, after 173 years
- 17:19 So close: St. Mary's Food Bank just 1,500 turkeys away from...
- 17:18 Arizona high school boys basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 17:04 Arizona high school girls basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 16:54 Melania Trump takes custody of White House Christmas tree