Edmunds: Need a new pickup truck? Consider leasing
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE New Kelley Blue Book data shows Americans are choosing new trucks over new sedans.
We tend to think of pickup trucks as long-term purchases that will take us to work, haul our cargo and sit in our garages for years, long after we've paid them off. But the sticker prices of new vehicles have reached record highs, and a $650 monthly payment for a full-size truck can be a lot for some owners to manage.
If you want a truck and want to keep the payments more manageable, it might be time to think about leasing. Edmunds data shows that the monthly payment on the... read more
- 16:20 White House names Erin Nealy Cox as top federal prosecutor in Dallas
- 16:17 It's huntin' season for Cardinals linebacker Markus Golden and...
- 15:46 NL wild card race: Will Diamondbacks face Rockies, Brewers or...
- 15:27 State report: Arizona's Medicaid program would lose $10.4 billion...
- 15:06 Dr. William Butler, former president, historian of Baylor College...
- 15:04 Ezekiel Elliott drama surrounds Cowboys entering Monday Night...
- 14:51 ASU football vs. Oregon Ducks: Scouting report and prediction
- 13:46 Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- 13:31 Harris County could see budget cuts due to Hurricane Harvey's...
- 13:20 Rutgers football avoids major penalties, as NCAA issues ruling on...