Edmunds: Need a new pickup truck? Consider leasing
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE New Kelley Blue Book data shows Americans are choosing new trucks over new sedans.
We tend to think of pickup trucks as long-term purchases that will take us to work, haul our cargo and sit in our garages for years, long after we've paid them off. But the sticker prices of new vehicles have reached record highs, and a $650 monthly payment for a full-size truck can be a lot for some owners to manage.
If you want a truck and want to keep the payments more manageable, it might be time to think about leasing. Edmunds data shows that the monthly payment on the... read more
- 18:32 US pulled multiple ways in Syria as Islamic State recedes
- 18:24 Unlicensed Arizona contractor going to prison for remodeling scam
- 18:04 Turner press aide who conducted personal business on city time...
- 18:00 Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks lauded as 'great leader' by...
- 18:00 Scottsdale Christian continues string of Phoenix-area high school...
- 17:43 Homeless Arizona man stored human head in campsite bucket,...
- 17:39 Cave Creek Cactus Shadows soccer team rallies around coach's...
- 17:16 Police confident of murder conviction despite failure to locate...
- 17:12 Libertarian Nicholas Sarwark running for Phoenix mayor
- 16:51 Chilean 'anti-poet' Nicanor Parra dies at 103