Eight Mile man killed after crashing his motorcycle
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is investigating the a single-vehicle crash that claimed the life of a 50-year-old man Tuesday night.
The ALEA reported that at 7:28 p.m. David William Cumbaa, 50, of Eight Mile was killed when the 1997 Kawasaki ZX-750 motorcycle he was operating crashed on Dawes Road four miles west of Mobile.
Cumbaa was pronounced dead at the scene.
No more details are available at this time as Alabama State Troopers continue to investigate the crash.
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...