Eight Mile man killed after crashing his motorcycle
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is investigating the a single-vehicle crash that claimed the life of a 50-year-old man Tuesday night.
The ALEA reported that at 7:28 p.m. David William Cumbaa, 50, of Eight Mile was killed when the 1997 Kawasaki ZX-750 motorcycle he was operating crashed on Dawes Road four miles west of Mobile.
Cumbaa was pronounced dead at the scene.
No more details are available at this time as Alabama State Troopers continue to investigate the crash.
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler